The 2023 Pet Industry Federation (PIF) Awards are now open for entries. These prestigious awards, sponsored by Jollyes, celebrate excellence and innovation across the pet industry.
This year’s PIF Awards feature 22 categories, including four new additions – Pet Behaviourist of the Year, Garden Centre Pet Department of the Year, Pet Store Manager of the Year, and Marketing Campaign of the Year.
The competition is free to enter and open to all pet businesses, whether PIF members or not. It’s a fantastic opportunity to gain recognition and exposure within the industry.
Entries will remain open until Friday, August 18th. The judges expect a high standard this year, so businesses are encouraged to showcase their top products, services, and achievements.
Winners will be announced at a ceremony on Thursday, November 9th, at the Chesford Grange Hotel near Kenilworth.
Nigel Baker, CEO of the Pet Industry Federation, commented:
“We are delighted to be hosting the PIF Awards again this year. Following the sell-out Awards in 2022, we have moved to a bigger venue at Chesford Grange to enable all those who want to attend to do so. The PIF Awards, sponsored by Jollyes and in association with Collar App, Cliverton, Lopay and Su-Bridge Pet Supplies provide a fantastic opportunity to recognise and reward the outstanding performances in the pet industry over the last twelve months.”
The Awards categories for 2023 are:
- New Product Award. Sponsored by Pedigree Wholesale
- Manufacturer of the Year. Sponsored by Anthesis
- Wholesaler of the Year. Sponsored by Teddys Treats
- Supplier of the Year.
- New Business of the Year. Sponsored by Lopay
- Grooming Business of the Year. Sponsored by Tuft
- Kennel of the Year. Sponsored by Millin Brook
- Cattery of the Year.
- Home Boarding Business of the Year.
- Dog Daycare Business of the Year. Sponsored by Collar
- Dog Walking Business of the Year.
- Pet Behaviourist of the Year – NEW
- Pet Service Business of the Year. Sponsored by Cliverton
- Online Business of the Year.
- Export Business Award. Sponsored by Associated Veterinary Services
- Sustainability Award.
- Pet Retail Chain of the Year.
- Independent Retailer of the Year. Sponsored by Natures Menu
- Garden Centre Pet Department of the Year. Sponsored by Su-Bridge Pet Supplies – NEW
- Pet Store Manager of the Year. Sponsored by Jollyes – NEW
- Marketing Campaign of the Year – NEW
- Student of the Year. Sponsored by National Pet College
- Lifetime Achievement AwardTo enter your business for an Award click here